Thank God by His grace we had 212 students registered in 12 Extension Centers last term. These were; Alwi, Ayilo, Belameling, Djalasiga, Maaji, Morobi, Palorinya, Paidha, Rhino Camp, Yoyo and Paloch, South Sudan.
- Students were generally equipped to be able to understand the Old Testament books and Hermeneutics. They applauded these topics.
- Their understanding of the Bible has increased like never before
- They reached 123 with the Gospel and 15 people gave their lives to Jesus Christ. Three were restored to the faith.
- We have 33 students ready for graduation, 15 from Paidha and 18 from Paloch, South Sudan.
- Sickness has been rampant among both students and teachers.
- Lack of enough bibles; in both English and local dialects such as Bari, Ma’di, Dinka, Arabic, Alur, Swahili, Ligala, Acholi and Lugbara.
- I also had challenges in being able to reach all the schools as they open and run in a space of two weeks concurrently and they are located in different districts and countries.
- Pray for next term and more activities are going to done especially outreaches.
- Pray for the challenges that God will open our eyes to work better for his glory.
- Pray for the upcoming graduations in Paloch and Paidha.
NEATS Extensions Centers Coordinator